Student Services Centre Counter

Many services that were available in person at the Student Services Centre Counter are now being delivered remotely.

Student cards

See our Student Card page

Official documents

Current students who need a document confirming their student status can apply for a Registration Status Certificate.

If you need a letter to open a UK bank account see our Opening a UK Bank Account page.

In most cases, if you're a full-time student, you should be exempt from paying Council Tax. See our Council Tax Exemption page.

Current students can apply for a transcript online.

Student funding

You can access information online about student funding.

Student fees

You can find out how to pay your tuition, accommodation and examination fees.


Visit the Accommodation website.

Postgraduate researchers

You can find information about submitting your thesis for examination and submitting your final ethesis.

Contact us

If you need assistance there are lots of ways you can ask for help.