Get in touch with the Careers Service
Whether you’re a first year, finalist or alumni – we’d love to hear from you!
Our team of careers experts and student Peer Support Assistants are available online and in-person at Cromer Terrace. We're here to support you in figuring out what's next!
Our friendly team of student Peer Support Assistants are waiting to welcome you into the Careers Centre! We’re located at 5-7 Cromer Terrace and are open 9:30 – 4:30, Monday – Friday (term time only).
Travelling on foot? Facing the Student Union main entrance, go right and walk as far as the traffic barrier, turn left onto Cromer Terrace, and you'll find us at the end on the right (the last building before Bright Beginnings Childcare Centre).
The public space of the Careers Centre is fully accessible by wheelchair users. Some other venues we use may vary, if you have any specific requirements or concerns, please contact our reception.
If you haven’t already make sure you sign-up to MyCareer - our dedicated careers platform. Here student and graduates can book a range of appointments, find vacancies and sign-up to employability events.
Social media and blog
Explore our content and give us a follow to stay up to date with our latest opportunities, events and service offerings. We post plenty of useful careers information on our channels too so you’ll be one step ahead in your career journey.
We have dedicated teams of experienced career consultants within your faculty to offer tailored support:
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Arts Humanities and Cultures
- Leeds University Business School
- Faculty of Medicine and Health: School of Psychology
- Faculty of Social Science: School of Education (Sarah Shackleton), School of Sociology and Social Policy (Eleanor Marshall or Amelia Burchell) , POLIS (Eleanor Marshall or Amelia Burchell), School of Law (Marika Hildebrandova or Thomas Guilfoyle)
- Faculty of Environment: School of Earth and Environment, School of Food Science and Nutrition