About Canadian student funding

Two types of loans are available to students from Canada, with eligibility depending on where you live.

Find out what kind of funding you may be able to access and who to contact to make further enquiries.

Canadian student funding

Two loans - a national and a regional loan - are available for Canadian students. Eligibility depends on where you live.

Once you have applied, contact the Funding Team if you need certification of Canadian national or provincial loans paperwork.

For enquiries about Canadian tax forms, contact the Fees team.