Join us on campus from Monday 22 November to Friday 17 December to celebrate the end of term.
In partnership with LUU (Leeds University Union), we’ve arranged end of term events, activities, and entertainment that you can join at the heart of campus.
From 22 November, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the festive celebrations on the precinct outside LUU, within the tent that will be on campus and in the Refectory.
- 22 to 26 November, the tent will be open every weekday from 3pm to 11pm.
- 29 November to 10 December, the tent will be open every weekday from 3pm to midnight.
- 13 to 17 December, we’ll be holding winter graduation celebrations and the tent will be open every day from 11am to 7pm.
We’ll also be arranging:
- Festive lunches in the Refectory from 29 November to 17 December, and a Christmas Dinner for Meal Plan students on 2 December.
- An international winter market on 30 November from 5pm to 10pm.
- Fruity Festive Bingo on from 7pm to 10pm on 1, 3, 8 and 10 December.
- An outdoor winter night market with local, artisan and student vendor stalls, who’ll be joined by international and seasonal street food vendors offering a range of cuisines. From 5pm to 10pm on 6 and 7 December.
- RAG (Raise and Give) Christmas Market from 9am to 6pm on 8 December.
- Cookery demonstrations, including making mince pies, chocolate truffles and festive biscuits from mid-morning each day in the Refectory from 13 to 17 December.
- Christmas and other seasonal movies will be shown in the Refectory, with hot chocolate, juice drinks and seasonal biscuits from 2.30pm onwards from 13 to 17 December.
- A caricaturist who will be based in the tent and Refectory from 13 to 17 December.