How to enrol on your modules
If you are studying on a programme which requires you to choose optional or discovery modules, you will complete this process online through Student Services.
Enrolment opening dates
- Tuesday 8 May (11am) - students moving into year 3 and above
- Wednesday 9 May (11am) - students moving into year 2
- Thursday 10 May (11am) - HIST modules
Discovery modules available from Tuesday 3 July (11am)
New undergraduate and postgraduate students usually enrol later in the year. Find out when to enrol
How to enrol on your modules;
1. Visit Student Services via the following direct link to the module enrolment system. http://students.leeds.ac.uk/enrolnow
2. Log in by entering your university username and password. Please log in only once, on one device. A second log-in attempt will log you out of your first session.
3. Navigate through each of the five steps of the module enrolment checklist in order to complete the process.
When you've confirmed your module enrolment, a confirmation email will be sent to your University email address.
For more help please visit our module enrolment guide.
If you have technical issues with the module enrolment system please email us at email@example.com.