About the Plus Programme
The Plus Programme aims to support the brightest and best students regardless of background and help them to succeed at university.
The programme helps students with the transition to student life through three strands of support:
- Transition to higher education.
- Student success (academic and personal).
- Employability/progression to further study.
The Plus Programme team work with your school and the support services across the University, to ensure you are accessing all the opportunities available to you during your time in Leeds.
We do this by offering academic workshops, skills development opportunities and a range of social activities, including:
- Freshers week social activities, including a Food Crawl around Leeds
- Writing academically workshop
- Time management workshop
- Careers Centre sessions
- Student support and opportunities freshers fair
- Email alerts to fantastic job opportunities, including the Student Host role
We aim to ensure that students access all of the support available at the University and all of the opportunities available at Leeds. The programme will help you access support from your Faculty and School and opportunities and support available across the University to help you be the best student you can be, with the greatest graduate prospects.
You dont even need to sign up to the Plus Programme, well automatically enrol students onto the Plus Programme when they register at the University. You just need to keep an eye on your emails for messages or opportunities from firstname.lastname@example.org