Faculty of Medicine and Health Freedom to Speak up Guardians
If you are an undergraduate or postgraduate student in the School of Dentistry, Healthcare, Psychology or Medicine and want to speak up about anything, in relation to the University or your placements, but are not sure who to speak to or what the right option is for you, you can always contact the Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
- SPEAK TO US about any issue that concerns you big or small, including any form of discrimination (such as racism, sexual harassment), bullying or anything that could be improved.
- DISCUSS your experiences in a confidential, safe and impartial space.
- EXPLORE options, make an informed decision about the next steps.
- SHARE your suggestions and help influence change for all students.
- RECEIVE FEEDBACK from your Guardian who will work to ensure your concerns are listened to and followed up.
Please be aware emails sent to email@example.com are viewed by both Guardians, no other staff member has access to emails received. This inbox is not monitored daily, however the Guardians will respond to you as soon as they can.
If you wish to contact either Robina or Farhana individually, please send a text message.
SMS inboxes are not monitored daily, however Robina or Farhana will respond to you as soon as they can.