Sexual assault, abuse or harassment

The University is committed to providing a safe environment for students, postgraduate researchers and staff.

Reporting harassment, abuse or sexual assault

You can tell us something has happened through Report and Support. You'll be informed of the support and advice available to you which includes:

The above teams can also help you if you wish to report the matter to the police.

You can also contact our accommodation wardens and the chaplaincy. Student support officers will be able to help you if there is an impact on your academic work.

Support services in the local community

If the situation is an emergency 

If there is an immediate danger call the police on 999, or if you're on campus call security on 32222. View the University emergency contacts.