Where to live

There's a variety of accommodation available while you study at the University, both in private accommodation and University owned residences.

If you've stayed in University halls during your first year, we welcome applications from continuing University of Leeds students who want to return to our accommodation. Find out more information about returning to University accommodation.

Sources of help and advice 

For advice on finding a house or if you're experiencing problems with your accommodation, see our information about living in Leeds, and visit the Leeds University Union Help and Support team.

You can also contact Unipol, a registered charity that works closely with the University to help students and staff to find suitable accommodation.

University family accommodation

The University only has limited family accommodation, so it's essential to contact the Accommodation Office as early as possible to find out about availability. You should not bring your family to the UK until you have secured family accommodation, and if you have difficulty in securing it, you can contact the Leeds University Union Help and Support team

For more information, visit the accommodation website or speak to Unipol.