Study Abroad handbooks and documents
Handbooks, checklists, forms and information you will need before and during your study abroad year.
Before setting off on your study abroad, make sure you've returned the forms you need to and that you have a copy of the Handbook. You can access the Handbook below, but it's a good idea to have a printed copy or a saved electronic file if you're going to a country with unreliable internet connectivity.
Paperwork to be completed and returned to the Study Abroad office
- Erasmus+ learning agreement
- Erasmus+ learning agreement - step by step instructions
- Feedback form
- Certificate of attendance (Erasmus+ students only)
- Pre-departure checklist - you will receive a link to complete this on your Leeds email address
Study Abroad Selection FAQs
Please read this document to find out more about how the study abroad selection process works.
Get Ready To Go Guide
Everything you need to know to prepare yourself for your departure to study abroad at one of our partner institutions.
- Get Ready to Go Guide 2020/21 - All Destinations
- Get Ready to Go Guide 2019/20 - Europe
- Get Ready to Go Guide 2019/20 - Worldwide
Study Abroad Handbook
A vital document to help you during your study abroad year. Make sure to download a copy and keep it readily available to refer to.
Your School may also require you to hand in paperwork before your departure, such as a "Risk awareness form" or a school learning contract. If you are unsure what paperwork your school requires, contact your School Study Abroad Coordinator.
Pre-departure conference for non-language students
Don't forget you can view the presentation given at your Pre-Departure Conference in the Study Abroad office Minerva organisation.