Study Abroad handbooks and documents

Handbooks, checklists, forms and information you will need before and during your study abroad.

Before setting off on your study abroad, make sure you've returned the forms you need to and that you have a copy of the Handbook. You can access the Handbook below, but it's a good idea to have a printed copy or a saved electronic file if you're going to a country with unreliable internet connectivity.

Paperwork to be completed and returned to the Study Abroad office

School paperwork

Your School may also require you to hand in paperwork before your departure, such as a "Risk awareness form" or a school learning contract. If you are unsure what paperwork your school requires, contact your School Study Abroad Coordinator.

Reference guides

Get Ready To Go Guide

Everything you need to know to prepare yourself for the application process to become an enrolled exchange student at one of our partner institutions. 

Study Abroad Handbook

A vital document to help you during your study abroad year. Make sure to download a copy and keep it readily available to refer to. 

Pre-departure conference for non-language students

Don't forget you can view the presentation given at your Pre-Departure Conference (from April/May) in the Study Abroad office Minerva organisation, under the 'Study abroad year reference documents' section.