Find out when your provisional and final results will be available and how to view them online.
Accessing results and resit application pages
All results and resits application pages are available via Minerva. To access these pages:
- Log into Minerva
- Click Access Student Services icon in the toolbar at the top right.
- Click the Examinations tab.
You will be informed by your teaching school(s) when your provisional marks have been made available online.
Choose Provisional Marks from the menu on the Examinations tab in Student Services.
Some marks for postgraduate students are confirmed during June at the same time as undergraduate results, and may not be released as provisional. These marks will be available as final marks on the Official Results Day.
You can find more details on dates for results and resits in the timeline of events.
Your final results will be released on the following dates:
- Undergraduate end-of-session results (Official Results Day): Monday 8 July 2019
- Undergraduate August resit results: Wednesday 11 September 2019
- Postgraduate results for 2018/19 (including resits): Thursday 21 November 2019
Applying to Resit
If you are eligible to resit any modules, you will be able to apply to resit them on the Results and Resit Application page.
Postgraduate students whose marks are still provisional in July can download an August resit application form on the Provisional Marks page.
See Marking, Results and Resits for more information.
- If you're having any problems logging into Student Services, contact the IT Service Desk
- If you can't register for your resit on the online application page, contact the Exams Team.
- For any other issues, such as advice on module choice or changing degree programme, contact your parent school or the relevant teaching school.