Find out when your provisional and final results will be available and how to view them online.
NOTE: The Results and Resit Application pages are not available to view at certain times of the year. Following the completion of assessment periods, the Results and Resit Application pages are turned off to enable the marks and awards to be processed. The Results and Resit Application pages will be available for each of the Official Results days as listed in the Student Calendar.
Accessing results and resit application pages
All results and resits application pages are available via Minerva. To access these pages:
- Log into Minerva
- Click “Access Student Services icon” in the toolbar at the top right.
- Click the Examinations tab.
You will be informed by your teaching school(s) when your provisional marks have been made available online.
Choose “Provisional Marks” from the menu on the Examinations tab in Student Services.
You can find more details on dates for results and resits in the Student Calendar.
Your final results will be released on the following dates during the 2020/21 session:
- Undergraduate end-of-session results – Cohort 1 (Official Results Day): Monday 19 July 2021
- Undergraduate August resit results – Cohort 1: Wednesday 15 September 2021
- Postgraduate results (including resits) – Cohort 2 & 3: Thursday 18 November 2021
- Postgraduate end-of-session results – Cohort 5 & 6: Monday 10th January 2022
- Postgraduate January resit results – Cohort 5 & 6: Monday 1 March 2022
- Postgraduate results – Cohort 4: Monday 1 March 2022
Applying to Resit
If you are eligible to resit any modules, you will be able to apply to resit them on the Results and Resit Application page.
Postgraduate students whose marks are still provisional in July can download an August resit application form on the Provisional Marks page.
See Marking, Results and Resits for more information.
- If you're having any problems logging into Student Services, contact the IT Service Desk
- If you can't register for your resit on the online application page, contact the Assessment & Progress Team.
- For any other issues, such as advice on module choice or changing degree programme, contact your parent school or the relevant teaching school.