Find out when your provisional and final results will be available and how to view them online.
NOTE: The Results and Resit Application pages are not available to view at certain times of the year. Following the completion of assessment periods, the Results and Resit Application pages are turned off to enable the marks and awards to be processed. The Results and Resit Application pages will be available for each of the Official Results days as listed in the Student Calendar.
Accessing results and resit application pages
All results and resits application pages are available via Minerva. To access these pages:
- Log into Minerva
- On the 'My Leeds' page, in the section 'Tools and Other University Systems', click the link to 'Student Services'.
- Click on the ‘Examinations tab’ to view the menu
Viewing Provisional marks
You will be informed by your teaching school(s) when your provisional marks have been made available online.
Choose “Provisional Marks” from the menu on Examinations tab and choose the appropriate academic year box.
You can find more details on dates for results and resits in the Student Calendar.
Viewing Final results
Choose “Results and Resit Applications” from the menu on the Examinations tab and choose the appropriate academic year box.
Your final results will be released on the following dates during the 2021/2022 session:
- Postgraduate end-of-session results (including resits) – Cohort 2 & 3 from Session 2020/2021 (September 2020 starters): Thursday 18 November 2021
- Postgraduate end-of-session results – Cohort 5 & 6: Monday 10th January 2022
- Postgraduate January resit results – Cohort 5 & 6: Tuesday 1 March 2022
- Postgraduate end-of-session results – Cohort 4: Tuesday 1 March 2022
- Undergraduate end-of-session results (Official Results Day): Monday 4 July 2022
- Postgraduate resit results – Cohort 4 (following May/June assessment period): Monday 4 July 2022
- Undergraduate August resit results: Wednesday 14 September 2022
- Postgraduate end-of-session results (including resits) – September 2021 starters: Thursday 17 November 2022
For information on different award statuses please see: Explanation of Award Status.
Applying to Resit
If you are eligible to resit any modules, you will be able to apply to resit them on the Results and Resit Application page.
Postgraduate students whose marks are still provisional in July can complete the Postgraduate Resit Application Form which is available on the Provisional Marks page.
See Marking, Results and Resits for more information.
- If you're having any problems logging into Student Services, contact the IT Service Desk
- If you can't register for your resit on the online application page, contact the Assessment & Progress Team.
- For any other issues, such as advice on module choice or changing degree programme, contact your parent school or the relevant teaching school.