Assessment periods and timetable publication dates
The University of Leeds will hold assessments across a number of periods during 2021/2022.
Which period you will take your assessments in will depend on your cohort. Assessments can be held on any day within these periods, including weekends and Bank Holidays, so please make sure that you're available for every assessment session. Please note your school may set other assessments during the academic year, submission details for these will be given by your school.
The cohorts are:
COHORT 1 – All Undergraduate students (start in September 2021)
COHORT 2 – Taught Postgraduate students starting in September 2021
COHORT 3 – Leeds University Business School (LUBS) Taught Postgraduate students starting in September 2020
COHORT 4 – Taught Postgraduate students starting on 25 January 2021
COHORT 5 – Taught Postgraduate students starting on 18 January 2021
COHORT 6 – Civil Engineering Taught Postgraduate students starting on 18 January 2021
Assessment Timetable Dates 2021/2022
January Assessment Period (10 - 21 January 2022)
- Draft Assessment Timetable: 12 November 2021 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (without venues): 26 November 2021 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (with venues): 10 December 2021 (midday)
May/June Assessment Period (16 May - 1 June 2022)
- Draft Assessment Timetable: 18 March 2022 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (without venues): 25 March 2022 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (with venues): 22 April 2022 (midday)
August Re-assessment Period (16 - 26 August 2022)
- Assessment Timetable (with venues): 1 August 2022 (midday)
Please see the Examination and Assessment Timetable page for more information on the assessment periods for each cohort.