Assessment Periods and Timetable Publication Dates
The University of Leeds will hold assessments across a number of periods during 2022/2023.
Assessments can be held on any day within these periods, including weekends and Bank Holidays, so please make sure that you're available for every assessment session. Please note your school may set other assessments during the academic year, submission details for these will be given by your school.
Individual student timetables will be available through Minerva in Student Services from the publication dates.
Assessment Timetable Dates 2022/2023
January Assessment Period (16 - 27 January 2023)
- Draft Assessment Timetable: 18 November 2022 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (without venues): 2 December 2022 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (with venues): 16 December 2022 (midday)
May/June Assessment Period (22 May - 9 June 2023)
- Draft Assessment Timetable: 21 March 2023 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (without venues): 31 March 2023 (midday)
- Assessment Timetable (with venues): 28 April 2023 (midday)
August Re-assessment Period (15 - 25 August 2023)
- Assessment Timetable (with venues): 31 July 2023 (midday)