Moving to Leeds

Whether you’re a new or returning student, help and support with your accommodation is available.

University accommodation

If you are moving in to University accommodation, information and guidance on what you will need to do is available on the accommodation website.

Private accommodation

If you are moving in to private accommodation, take your time to read through the ‘moving in’ advice that’s available on the Unipol website.

Help and support

Moving to Leeds with a family

If you are moving to Leeds with your family, read through the advice we have on finding accommodation for families.

Finding accommodation

If you still haven’t arranged permanent accommodation, contact our Accommodation team (for University-owned accommodation) or Unipol (for private-sector housing), for advice on housing contact or LUU’s Help and Support team.

Help with private accommodation

You can get independent help and advice on all aspects of private accommodation from LUU’s Help and Support team. If you are not happy with the condition of the property and the landlord has signed the Unipol Code you can submit a complaint to Unipol.