Student Information Service
Got a question or need support? Get in touch with the friendly team in the Student Information Service (SIS). You can call them, email them, or visit them at one of five Student Information Points on campus.
If you’re not sure who to ask, or want to chat with us; we know how things work, the Student Information Service can help.
There are three ways of getting help and support from the Student Information Service:
Our Helpline Team are available Monday to Friday 9-5 pm.
- Call +44 (0)113 343 7000 (from outside of the UK)
- Call 0800 915 0402 (from inside the UK. This is a free phone number, and you won’t be charged for calling this from your mobile or landline).
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to us, face to face
Our Information Points are open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Beech Grove House campus map link | Google map link
- Chemical and Process Engineering campus map link | Google map link
- Maurice Keyworth building campus map link | Google maps link
- Parkinson Building campus map link | Google map link
- Worsley building campus map link | Google map link
Our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff can answer a wide range of student related questions, and if we don’t have the answer, or if you need support from a specialist team, we will get you in contact with the right people. We’re with you every step of the way
If you don’t know where to start, start a conversation with SIS.
What to expect
at our Information Points
Each Student Information Point is staffed by friendly advisors, and Student Ambassadors when we are busy. You can chat to our staff in person, or in private if you need, about any aspect of University life. Our team will listen to your situation and provide information, help, advice and tips on what to do next.
if you call our Helpline
A team of advisers are available to talk to you via our Helpline, they can follow up your conversation with an email containing the information you need or connecting you with colleagues in specialist teams and schools.
if you email us
Colleagues working on our Helpline and at our Information Points are also working to reply to your emails. We will reply to you with the information you need, copying in other team when they can help you get the answers or support you need.
What kind of questions do students ask the SIS?
You can approach the SIS with any questions about your time at Leeds. Hot topics all year round include:
- Requests for help with administrative tasks
- Checks on dates and deadlines
- Questions about how things work
- Students wanting to know where they can get the help they need
- Students updating us on situations and circumstances
From registration to graduation and beyond you can speak to our friendly team about anything from administrative tasks to finding out about the support and services you can access during your time at Leeds and as an alumni.
I wish to record my gratitude to Amy for the kind and efficient way she dealt with my phone call earlier today. She offered superb service and is a credit to the University.
Reverend Peter Simpson – student