Find guidance and resources to help you – from planning downloads to further links and websites.
Business planning (Downloads)
- Business plan template Guide (docx)
- Business plan template (docx)
- Cashflow template (xls)
- Profit and loss template (xls)
- Enterprise At Leeds: The wider enterprise offering to students and graduates of The University of Leeds
- Leeds University Enterprise Society: A society set up by students for students to help enterprising students develop and achieve their ambitions.
- Centre For Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies: The focal point for enterprise training at the University of Leeds including accredited enterprise modules at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Social Enterprise Coalition: A national organization promoting social enterprise in the UK. Provides details of activities and resources, as well as information about how to start a social enterprise.
- GOV.UK: Provides information for business start ups.
- HM Revenue and Customs HMRC: Provides information about the UK's tax, self employment and VAT. Offers courses covering starting a business and keeping records. See also the digital education products below:
- Starting Your Own Business
- Exporting Goods UK
- Trading with other EU Countries (UKTI)
Budgeting for payment of Tax & National Insurance Contributions
- Leeds Chamber of Commerce: A networking organisation across Leeds and North Yorkshire. It is a voluntary organization, supported and funded by its membership, designed to meet business and community needs.