Health-care, and what to do if you're ill

Register with a local doctor (GP) as soon as possible after you arrive in Leeds if you don’t already have a local doctor (GP). You can do this online.

Make sure you know what to do if you need help, treatment or advice while you are self-isolating. Information about how to register with a doctor and get medical help is on our Health Care page.  

The NHS website also has guidance on self-isolation and what to do and how to get help if you have symptoms.

Seek medical help quickly if you or any of the people you live with are ill and the symptoms get worse. If it’s not an emergency, contact NHS 111 online at If you don’t have internet access, phone the NHS phone number 111. If it’s an emergency and you need to call an ambulance, dial 999 and explain that you or a member of your household has coronavirus symptoms.