School of Medicine Student Support
It is not unusual for students to require some additional guidance or/and support as they pursue their medical studies. Dealing with any uncertainties or challenges you face earlier rather than later usually provides for a better outcome.
Who should you contact
- Your Personal Tutor (PT). We encourage you to request additional contact with your PT as and when required. Your Personal Tutor can provide you guidance; pastoral support; and academic support.
- Your ICU \ placement tutor can provide you academic advice and guidance
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic staff are not working from the University campus and the phone lines are unable to be answered. If you need to speak to someone in confidence and your Personal Tutor is not available, you can contact the School’s Student Support team via email (email@example.com)
- The Student Information Point (Level 7, Worsley Building) can assist you with general enquiries and can signpost you accordingly. Opening hours are 10-00hrs to 16-00hrs Mon-Friday, excluding University holidays.
- Independent advice regarding a wide range of issues can also be accessed via the Leeds University Union www.leedsuniversityunion.org.uk
If you can't find what you need, always remember that you can contact your personal tutor. If you can't contact your personal tutor, you can contact the Student Support team directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)