Have you registered with Disability Services? In order to access support and adjustments, you will need to register with Disability Services by completing our online sign-up form.
Disability Services run a number of Service Information Days for offer holders and incoming students who have declared a disability.
The aim of these days is to introduce our staff and our services and to enable you to familiarise yourself with the campus. On each of the days, you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about who we are and what we do
- Meet with Disability Services staff
- Understand more about disability-related support and funding, including Disabled Students' Allowances
- Look around campus
- Ask questions and get help with forms
- Find out about the library resources
- Gain insight into the first few weeks of term and find out how to prepare for your start at university
- Meet other students who hope to be starting in September
The dates for this year's Service Information Days will be released in due course.
If you have any questions for Disability Services regarding setting up your support, please contact us on 0113 343 3927 or email@example.com.