Parents of disabled students

If you are concerned about your child or family member please urge them to contact Disability Services.

We do not normally discuss students with parents or guardians, partners or other family members. We may occasionally provide general information relating to the types of support we offer but we won't share information about a student unless we have the student's permission to do so. The decision to share would always be made in consultation with the student.

If you think your child or family member needs further guidance from us they can contact us by emailing or calling 0113 343 3927.