Attending a graduation cermony
Register to attend a graduation ceremony in person and receive your documents on the day.
Register your attendance by registering on Minerva which opens on the 16 May and closes on the 20 June.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE
Log in to Minerva using your IT username and password.
Click on the "Access Student Services icon in the toolbar on the top right.
- Click the Registration & Student Records tab.
- Click the Graduation Ceremony link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the ceremony number to proceed.
- Confirm your personal details and select to attend the graduation ceremony.
- Receive a confirmation email if you have registered to attend with details how to order your compulsory gown.
If you are having problems logging into Minerva please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no charge for attending your graduation ceremony. The only compulsory cost is for gown hire.