Attending a graduation ceremony
Graduation registration is now open for the Winter Graduations.
Register your attendance by registering on Minerva which opens on the 16 October and closes on the 21 November.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE
Log in to Minerva using your IT username and password.
Click on the "Access Student Services icon in the toolbar on the top right.
- Click the Registration & Student Records tab.
- Click the Graduation Ceremony link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the ceremony number to proceed.
- Confirm your personal details and select to attend the graduation ceremony.
- Receive a confirmation email if you have registered to attend with details how to order your compulsory gown.
If you dont have access to Minerva please try this alternative method:
log into Student Services using your old username and password.
If you dont remember your username and password you can retrieve your original default one at mypassword.leeds.ac.uk and putting in your 9 digit student number and your date of birth.
- Click on the Registration and Student Records tab
- Click on the 'Graduation Ceremony' link at the bottom of the page
- Click on the ceremony number to proceed
- You will be at the beginning of the graduation registration process
- Make your way through the steps
There is no charge for attending your graduation ceremony. The only compulsory cost is for gown hire.