Talking to your school

If you have a problem with your academic work or something is affecting your work, it's important to talk to your school so they can help you get the right support.

The best person to talk to is your personal tutor or Student Support Officer. You can ask at your school reception if you are not sure who to speak to.

Find your school email, phone number and location.

You can also view the University's list of faculties to find further contact information.

They will listen to you and discuss your options. They can:

  • direct you to support services

  • give you advice about University processes

  • discuss study options

  • direct you to academic support

  • tell other staff (if you want them to) 

The sooner you talk to somebody, the sooner we can work with you to address the problem and help you get back on track.