Support worker team
The Support Worker Team coordinates Non-Medical Helper support for disabled students provided by the University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds
- PA/Library Support and Sighted Guide
- Note-taking Support
- Specialist Mentor Support
- One-to-One Study Skills Support
- British Sign Language Interpreter Support
The Support Worker Team is:
- Martin Hall Support Worker Team Manager
- Charlotte Hendry-Webster Support Worker Team Officer (coordinates notetaking support and BSL interpreters.)
- Andrew Ward - Support Worker Team Assistant (Finance, Invoicing and Timesheets)
- Abi Rollinson - Support Worker Team Assistant (coordinates PA, Specialist Mentor and 1:1 Study Skills support).
If you are hoping to set up support, or have been asked to complete
- PA/Library Support Requirements Form
- Specialist Mentor Support/One-to-One Study Skills Availability
- Note-Taking Support Requirements Form
If you are wanting to set up Note-taking support, please also email a link to your course timetable to the Support Worker Team, along with details of any further requirements.
Our Support Workers
The Support Worker Team employs a large number of staff across our support schemes. If you are going to be meeting one of our staff for the first time, you can have a look at their photo beforehand.
Funding for Disability Support
If you have a question about anything on this
Feedback and Complaints
The SWT is always interested in hearing your feedback. If you would like to
If you would like to make a complaint, please contact the Support Worker Team manager in the first instance. If you would like to make a more formal complaint, you can follow the Universitys complaints procedure.
If you are a needs assessor looking for information, please consult our page for assessors.