If your studies are affected

There's lots of other places to get support from, including your school and faculty, Leeds University Union and your personal tutor. Find out how to get other support.

Talk to your personal tutor 

Is your problem about work or affecting your work? Your personal tutor or Education Service Officer may be able to help and should know if things are going on for you which are getting in the way of your work. See our list of faculties to find contact information