Check your certificate details

Please make sure that we have your correct legal name so that your degree certificate will be accurate.

Your correct legal name

The full legal name that the University has on record will appear on your degree certificate. Once you have received your certificate, we won't be able to make any changes to it. We recommend that the name on your degree certificate matches other legal documents such as your passport, birth certificate and driving licence.

How to change your legal name on the University system

To change your legal name on the University system, please email the Student Services Centre with a scanned copy of proof of your legal name. Alternatively, you can take this proof in person to the Student Services Counter.

If you need to change your legal name, you'll need to do it before you complete your studies.