Attending a graduation cermony
Please let us know if you are attending your graduation ceremony by registering on our online graduation registration system which will open in October.
You must actively register your decision by the 23 November or you might not be allowed to take part in the ceremony.
Our online graduation registration system opens twice a year:
- Registration for July graduations opens at the beginning of May.
- Registration for December graduations opens at the beginning of October.
If you don't want to attend a ceremony, please register as in absentia in the Portal and we'll post your degree certificate to you.
There is no charge for attending a graduation ceremony. The only compulsory cost is for gown hire.
HOW TO REGISTER
Here's a step-by-step guide to logging on and registering your graduation choice, or viewing your ticket allocation.
- Log in to Minerva using your IT username and password.
- Click on the "Access Student Services icon in the toolbar on the top right.
- Click the Registration & Student Records tab.
- Click the Graduation Ceremony link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the ceremony number to proceed (even if you are registering to have the documents posted).
- You'll now have some choices about the ceremony and you'll need to confirm your personal details.
- Receive a confirmation email if you have registered to attend with details how to order you gown.