Short term health conditions

If you have a short-term health condition such as a broken bone or short-term illness, the first place to ask for any adjustments is your school or your disability contact.

Please visit the 'who we support page' to find out if you may be eligible to register. 

If you are unsure if you require support from Disability Services, contact us by calling 0113 343 3927 or emailing

Wheelchair Hire 

Unfortunately, Disability Services do not hire out mobility equipment or wheelchairs. We suggest contacting the British Red Cross for more information.