Sexual assault, abuse or harassment
The University is committed to providing a safe environment for students, postgraduate researchers and staff.
Reporting harassment, abuse or sexual assault
You can tell us something has happened through Report and Support. You'll be informed of the support and advice available to you which includes:
- The Harassment and Misconduct Team
- The University Student Counselling and Wellbeing Service
- LUU Help and Advice
- The University Student Cases Team (if your report concerns another student or member of staff)
The above teams can also help you if you wish to report the matter to the police.
You can also contact our accommodation wardens and the chaplaincy. Student support officers will be able to help you if there is an impact on your academic work.
Support services in the local community
- Hazelhurst Centre: Sexual advice referral centre
- Independent Domestic Abuse Services
- Support After Rape and Sexual Violence Leeds
- Basis Yorkshire
- Karma Nirvana
- Your GP or Leeds Student Medical Practice
- Leeds Sexual Health
If the situation is an emergency
If there is an immediate danger call the police on 999, or if you're on campus call security on 32222. View the University emergency contacts.