Sexual assault, abuse or harassment
The University is committed to providing a safe environment for students, postgraduate researchers and staff.
Reporting harassment, abuse or sexual assault.
You can report harassment, hate crime or sexual assault anonymously through our online reporting system. You'll be informed of the support and advice available to you which includes:
- the University Student Counselling and Wellbeing Service
- LUU Student Advice
- the University Student Cases Team if your report concerns another student or member of staff
The above teams can also help you if you wish to report the matter to the police.
Support services in the local community
- Hazelhurst Centre: Sexual advice referral centre
- Independent Domestic Abuse Services
- Jyoti (for BAME women and girls. Services are available in Punjabi, Mir Puri and English). Call 01274 308270 or 07435752975
- Your GP or Leeds Student Medical Practice
- Leeds Sexual Health
- Basis Yorkshire
- Karma Nirvana
- Support After Rape and Sexual Violence Leeds
If the situation is an emergency
If there is an immediate danger call the police on 999, or if you're on campus call security on 32222. View the University emergency contacts