Request the documents to be posted to you
Register to be conferred in absentia and we will post our your documents to a requested address.
You must log into the Minerva and tell us you want the documents posting to you. Failure to do this may result in your certificate not being sent to you. The system will open on the 16 May and closes on the 20 June.
Documents are posted free of charge first class standard mail or international standard delivery through Royal Mail. No tracking number is provided for this service. International delivery can take up to 8 weeks to arrive.
We will post your certificate to your permanent home address. If you would like us to post it somewhere else, please choose an alternative degree certificate address through Minerva.
We offer a tracked delivery through DHL. You would need to pay for this service through the Online Store. Select 'original certificate (in absentia) option under the What is delivery for? field.
Please ensure that you have registered your graduation choice as in absentia on Minerva.
Register to have your documents posted
- Log in to Minerva using your IT username and password.
- Click on the "Access Student Services icon in the toolbar on the top right.
- Click the Registration & Student Records tab.
- Click the Graduation Ceremony link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the ceremony number to proceed (even if you are registering to have the documents posted).
- Confirm your personal details and choose the option to have your documents posted to you.
If you are having problems logging into Minerva please email email@example.com
If you don't let us know, you will automatically graduate "in absentia" (in your absence) and we will post your certificate to you via first class standard mail or international standard delivery through Royal Mail.
There will be a delay in sending the certificate unless you actively register to have it posted to you.