The Leeds Partnership describes the mutual expectations of us all as members of the University community.
Find out what these key expectations are, and how they should inform relationships between all members of the University community, whether staff or students.
What we can expect from each other
- Active engagement in the creation of knowledge, innovative learning and developmental opportunities
- Respect for the views and opinions of others
- Effective and positive teamwork
- Fair and equal treatment
- Seeking, giving and acting on timely, relevant and effective feedback
- Active engagement with a variety of learning opportunities
- Open, effective and timely communication
- Receptive and proactive responses to change
- An understanding of the Universitys mission and values
- Reliable fulfilment of our commitments to one another
- Recognition and celebration of the diversity of our University community