Leeds has lots of family-friendly activities in and around the surrounding areas that you and your family can enjoy. There's something for everyone, so why not get out and explore?
- LeedsCard: if youre a cardholder you can get free or discounted entry to local attractions, museums, concerts, and Leeds City Council sport and leisure facilities.
- BreezeCard: if your children live in Leeds they can receive discounts on a range of activities and events.
- Leeds City Council: this is the local government for Leeds and its responsible for providing parks and other leisure facilities, as well as the day-to-day running of the city. You can find a comprehensive calendar of events on its website.
- Welcome to Yorkshire: this is the official tourist information site for Yorkshire, which provides details of a wide range of attractions and activities (some of which are free).
The Leeds Student Parents society arranges events and activities. The society provides support for student parents and a chance to meet others.
Leeds University Union organises a number of events which may have a family focus.
We run events for partners and families throughout the year. Coffee Connections is one of our Global Community social activities for the partners of students and staff.
For the opportunity to get together regularly, meet new people and share information and ideas about how to make the most of living in Leeds, come and join us from 12pm to 2pm on the following dates:
- Thursday 26 January 2017
- Thursday 23 February 2017
- Thursday 30 March 2017
- Thursday 27 April 2017
These events are held in the Student Common Room, Level 12, Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building
Tea, coffee and cake is available and children are welcome to attend too.
For those who are new to Leeds, if you would like to attend a welcome talk, please email email@example.com