School study abroad coordinators
Each school has a Study Abroad Coordinator, who is your main contact for academic advice about your study abroad year.
Find a full list of all School Study Abroad Coordinators below.
School Study Abroad Coordinator's role
Your Coordinator is there to support you and will be happy to hear from you at any point throughout the year.
Discuss with them:
- approval for your module choices
- advice on how many credits you need to pass during the year
- any problems you encounter during the year that may affect your academic performance
- how and when your study abroad year will be assessed
- signing of learning agreements on behalf of Leeds (for Erasmus+ exchanges)
Study Abroad office role
The Study Abroad office can help you with practical matters related to your studies abroad, such as advice about your application, issues with your travels and contact with your host university.
The Study Abroad office and your School Study Abroad Coordinator work closely together, so please contact either party if you are unsure of the best person to help with your query and we can liaise with each other as necessary.